I am delighted to announce that registrations are now open for the Wind Operator Congress North America, taking place 21-23 September in Chicago.
The Wind Operator Congress North America will unite the leading owner operators, OEMs and service providers in the pursuit of the strategies, models, tools and practices to deliver operational excellence across North America’s ever growing wind power operations.
Confirmed speakers include:
- Matthew C. Burt, Senior Vice President Operations, RES Americas
- Troy Ryan, Eastern Regional Manager, Infigen
- Judah Moseson, VP O&M and International Services, Cielo Wind Power
- Paul Haberlein, Director, Operations Engineering, Pattern Energy
- John Boyle, Senior Health and Safety Manager, Infigen
- Todd Karasek, VP Environment, Health and Safety, Suzlon Wind Energy Corporation
- Jaimeet Gulati, Operations Performance Analyst, EDPR
- Dan Shurey, Lead North American Wind Analyst, Bloomberg New Energy Finance
- Carsten Westergaard, Senior Advisor, Sandia National Laboratories
- Andrea Miller, VP Asset Management, Apex Clean Energy
- Dan Shreve, Partner, MAKE Consulting
- Mike Peck, Director Asset Management, EDPR
- Willem Jan van der Ven, VP Asset Management, Atlantic Power
For further program details, download the draft agenda.
Should you have any questions about the Wind Operator Congress North America, or would like to discuss your involvement, please contact the team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to meeting you in Chicago this September!